Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The project is ongoing.

Tonight, I struck a swift, powerful blow against the towering wall of my project.

I watched Son of the Mask.

In its entirety.

Some of my real-time notes:


The museum guards appear to have the same uniforms as the guards from Ernest Goes to Jail.

Six minutes in, and there has been a shit joke, and somebody has been hit in the groin.

Oh fuck he's rapping.

First fart joke: 9:43 pm.

Small chuckle at 9:44. Babies with deep voices crack me up. I feel deep shame.

If my baby began singing and dancing before turning into Woody Woodpecker, I would beat it to death with a lamp.

9:56: I laugh again. I tear out some of my leg hair.

Domestic violence is hilarious.

Loki? Child molester.

Ransom joke. Topical.

His battle gear is the suit from Eddie Murphy: Raw.

Watching the credits, I realize that Kal Penn was playing a Mexican.


Expect the review in the next week, they should come faster after that. Not that you care.

No comments: