Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playlist - The Essential Old Sad Bastard

A work in progress. Songs about unrequited love, loss, anger, pain, and general malaise. A lot of these are a bit modern for my taste, but I've just really gotten into music in the past few years. Considering the music I had around when most people get into music, you shouldn't blame me.

Lost Cause - Beck

Back in Your Head - Tegan and Sara

Bang Bang - Nancy Sinatra cover

How to Disappear Completely - Radiohead

Losing My Religion - REM

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley cover

Jolene - Dolly Parton

True Romance - She Wants Revenge

Cat's in the Cradle - Harry Chapin

Superstar - The Carpenters

Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles

Hotel California - The Eagles

Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan

Danny Boy - Johnny Cash cover

Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia - Vicki Lawrence

One More Time - Joe Jackson

Hurt - Johnny Cash Cover

No comments: