Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fifteen Honest Facts

1. I tell people I am a bad parent, but I secretly think that I'm getting pretty good at it.

2. I blame the girls, always, even if I messed up too.

3. I miss Kate, sure, but I mostly miss Mary. Which is a good example of why we aren't speaking.

4. I hate school. I'm only going because I think I'll have a better chance at getting a job if I have a degree.

5. I can't help but be depressed when I talk to the woman I may or may not love.

6.A few of the moderators at the Cracked forums are dickholes, a fact which I note despite never having drawn their ire. On a related note, I spend too much time on the Cracked forums.

7. I care entirely too much about what people think of me.

8. I am nothing like Mr. Darcy, despite what some people say. I'm an asshole who comes off as a good guy.

9. There are three women I would have at one point gladly married (not all at once), and who would never have me.

10. I will probably never work up the gumption to fix this blog up.

11. I would probably be severely homophobic if my best friend wasn't gay.

12. I bought a guitar because I liked Guitar Hero. I kept practicing because of Amy. I keep practicing now because I can't stand being terrible.

13. I can hold a mean grudge, over several years.

14. I live in constant, overwhelming fear that I'll inherit MS.

15. I like to pretend that I'm a smart guy who acts like a dumb guy. I am beginning to suspect that the opposite is true.

No comments: