Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A quick note on the present.

My last post was about women of the past, here is one about the women of the present.

Went on three dates last week, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Names are used, because, honestly, the people who read this will probably never meet the people I'm talking about

Lisa was a delight on Thursday. We talked about our lives. We drank. She, being half my size, got rather tipsy and began singing in her highly pleasing voice. Morning Train, at my request. It was hot.

Kayla was nearly as self-involved as I am. I was bored then, but really, how can I begrudge her obsession with herself when I am such a posterboy for egotism? She really seemed to have a good time.

Bekah. So much fun. We got smashed. Her friend was driving us to my house, but couldn't understand my directions. We decided to walk the short distance left. She was stumbly, so I gave her a piggyback ride. Upon arrival, we did finger painting and other neat activities. It was rad.

None of the three are dating me exclusively, so I feel fairly okay with dating them all at once. For now, anyway. I think I may soon reach the point, however, where I like one of them too much to date other women. Which one, though? The cougar, the milquetoast, or the firecrotch? How soon until I edit this post heavily when I decide to show the blog to one of them?

No comments: